Including me, several people hate gums blast. Last time I was in National theater watching a theater called “Topaz”. The lady who sat next to me was a nonstop blasting gum. I couldn’t grab my attention and watch the theater. Therefore, I had to take some action, and I wanted to tell her to stop to blast the gum. However, she was an old woman, and I troubled to give her some comment. Thus, I had to tried to ignore her blasting gum and gave attention to the theater. However I was feeling that my patience has came to its limit. Finally, I took courage and told respectfully to stop blasting her gum.
This time, she shocked and responded a fast action, shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaae spited her gum. Actually it wasn’t my desire she spit her gum but to stop the noise.
What happened to me this morning while I was going to work also the same thing. I usually like reading a book in a taxi whenever I go to my work. The girl who sat beside me in the mini bus taxi was blasting a gum . I couldn’t read my book.
Therefore, I obliged to jot down some seven points for people who share my problem.
Whenever you are in a minibus taxi, you can resist gum blasting if you take one of the following seven points.
- Take out your mobile phone, plug a head phone and try to listen to music or radio.
- If you don’t have a mobile phone that has FM radio, try to convince yourself as if you like the blasting gum.
- If solution #2 does not work, try to tell her to stop making her noise respectfully.
- If she ignore your comment, try to change your place to any unreserved place in the taxi;
- If there is no unreserved place in the taxi, try to tell to the conductor or “Woyala” to get out the woman from the taxi.
- If that doesn’t work, try to promise to the conductor to pay the whole day income or “Jornata” of the taxi and get rid of the noisy woman.
- If the above six points never work, try to fart respectfully, and you will see an instantaneous result. She will spit her gum quickly. I think this one is a wonderful solution. . . . 😀